2008 is behind us now.... I haven't visited my own blog for the past 1 week.... and now, as we have entered into 2009 I thought I'll make some resolutions as usual...but yeahhhh....strictly am gonna follow everything.... Don't know wat and why.... we make some resolutions in the year end...and try hard to practice it and do it for the first 10 or 15 days...and really fail to follow it.... it's really pathetic..but, this year am going to do it....and wat about u friends???????
I want to write about so many things that cross my mind everyday....but, things don't work well as i think......hope to write continuously here...wanna write about the people whom i meet daily, abt my friends, abt my experiences especially the ones that drive me hopping mad.....
The list is endless and I do hope that I will find the time to write everything I think....... Wishing you all a Happy New year..... May all your dreams come true....
Who am I
03 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
\\Don't know wat and why.... we make some resolutions in the year end...and try hard to practice it and do it for the first 10 or 15 days...and really fail to follow it.... it's really pathetic\\
உண்மையே ...
இனிய புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் jas
jamal...yaa...pala murai naan diet pananumnu nenaichu...15 days follow pannittu...vittirukken... athoa ethiroli thaan idhu...
shree... same to you paa...
Post a Comment