Who am I

My photo
Am a foodie... a chatterbox....

23 November 2008

The divine feeling




Of late I feel that children are not prone to the divine feeling which i was exposed to when I was young.... I rarely visit temples nowadays... It is only because of my hatred towards the crowds in temples.  I just don't go near the temples on auspicious days. I feel rather than going to temples I can go to my pooja room and find peace there on special days....It was 6 or 7 months since I entered a temple (though I live in a place surrounded by temples) and i'v been watching my daughter not going near the pooja room at all....So, I decided to take my daughter to a temple atleast once in a month (ofcourse on ordinary days) and I did it....The serene and calm atmosphere there really carried away me.....it was absolutely amazing to spend some time in a temple amidst our hectic schedules...... we just forgot the place where we could find solace.....and I bet nothing can ever beat the divine feeling.....

No comments: